The CL1314MDE Multi-Drop Ethernet Extender used in conjunction with the CL1314R makes Ethernet extension a breeze. The MDE series of Ethernet Extenders allows users to replace their legacy serial coms with cost-effective Ethernet (IP) that is easy and inexpensive to set up. Featuring plug-and-play installation, the CL1314 MDE leverages existing copper twisted-pair infrastructure to interconnect Ethernet devices and networks at moderate speeds over long distances. The MDE Extender not only allows multi-drop functionality but also serves a repeater function doubling your maximum distance at every hop.
- High Speed Extension—Achieve speeds up to 5.7 Mbps.
- Flexible Uses—Can be used as either an long distance Ethernet extension (repeater) and/or in Multi Drop Ethernet applications
- Multi-rate Selection—Just plug the units in and select the ideal user-configurable rate for your application.
- CopperLink 2-Wire Connection—Easy 2-wire CopperLink connection via built-in RJ-45 ports.
- Extended Temperature—-40 to 85°C operation.
- Ruggedized—Aluminum enclosure designed to meet IP40 specifications
- Transparent LAN Bridging—Transparently pass higher-layer protocols with support for 802.1Q VLAN tagging.
- Automatic Learning, Aging, and Filtering—Keeps local traffic local, ensuring efficient utilization of the long-range link.
- Made in the USA—This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.