The HG-7000 connects the LAN and the GSM network and enables you to send and receive SMS messages.
- Sending of SMS messages directly through the cellular network
- Receiving SMS messages directly through the cellular network
(at no cost)
- Bulk SMS messaging with no third-party involvement. Customer database and message content are not shared.
- Master-Slave topology with multiple devices (optional)
- Scalable: from 8 to 32 simultaneous ports
- Multiple software interfaces: custom API, HTTP-based, SMPP(optional)
- Advanced resource mapping algorithm allows various allocation scenarios of unique phone numbers to specific clients
- SMS campaigner application available
- SMS-to-email and email-to-SMS conversion capabilities
- Optional USSD add-on handles multiple transactions with the cellular carrier
- Easy, browser-based configuration and management