In enterprise networks, transparent access to PBX features while using existing equipment is key to low-cost operations. Now, instead of installing a separate PBX at the remote office, the SmartNode 4110 is able to provide transparent extension while simultaneously connecting
multiple locations. The extensions can be managed centrally and benefit from PBX services such as calling groups, least cost routing, and call forwarding.
PSTN access allows local calls to be processed without using corporate remote PBX resources. Additionally, the corporate PBX can break-out and bypass any long distance charges by using the remote office for the local gateway.
Video Conferencing Challenges
- Up to 8 FXS and/or FXO ports—Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with different port options. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports. (note: Patton does not carry an 8-FXO unit at the present time)
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Complete SIP and T.38 support—Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
- Easy Management & Provisioning—Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service: A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers