SmartNode™ 4400 Series
In enterprise networks, transparent access to PBX features while using existing equipment is key to low-cost operations. Now, instead of installing a separate PBX at the remote office, the SmartNode 4110 is able to provide transparent extension while simultaneously connecting
multiple locations. The extensions can be managed centrally and benefit from PBX services such as calling groups, least cost routing, and call forwarding.
PSTN access allows local calls to be processed without using corporate remote PBX resources. Additionally, the corporate PBX can break-out and bypass any long distance charges by using the remote office for the local gateway.
- 12, 16, 24 or 32 FXS—Simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports. Advanced local call switching.
- Full SIP and T.38 support—Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723 etc.
- Secure Toll-Quality VoIP—DownStreamQoS and Voice-over-VPN with adaptive traffic management and shaping for maximum voice quality and secure voice communication.
- Complete Access Routing—Two 10/100 Ethernet ports with auto MDI-X. Access router with NAT, Firewall, PPPoE, DHCP, DynDNS, multiple VLANs & VPN with IPsec*
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors and Asterisk™ IP-PBX